The approach Design to Cost of Lectra offers companies the ability to anticipate the real costs from the earliest stages of design and product development

2013-07-23 the "Design to Cost" is especially useful for companies working with prints technical, complex or intricate fabrics, and panneaux. Lectra, world leader in integrated technological solutions oriented industries users of flexible materials (textiles, leather, industrial fabrics and composite materials) is pleased to announce an approach "Design to Cost" for the (...)

Avecal supports the closure the first technical specialist course in footwear design

2013-07-19 footwear entrepreneurs, designers and experts were meeting in the Pikolinos Museum at the ceremony of presentation of projects and closing of this first course that it predicts long-distance. Rosana Perán was in charge of delivering diplomas to the first professionals. The event counted with the presence of the Councillor (...)

Born fashion Spanish Confederation

2013-07-05 Confederación española de la moda Yesterday was officially the Spanish Confederation of fashion, whose first targets are promoting fashion in Spain, help in internationalization and working on the future of the reindustrialization. chaired by Ángel Asensio, also President of Fedecon, the Spanish Confederation of fashion is made up of the Spanish Federation of apparel companies (...)

Course of development of shoe craftsman

2013-06-28 method: intensive on campus duration: 80 hours precio: 1500 Euros VAT exempt prescription : 25%, remaining (75%) at the beginning of the year. Inicio: July 1, 2013 horario: 8 am-5 pm fecha: July: 1 12 information and registration: Tel: 965383021 Email: info@museocalzado.com Directed to: the course is aimed at designers, graduates in design industrial fashion or shoes, people with basic knowledge of footwear (...)

Looking for the international standard for the design of footwear

2013-06-20 In Elda, Inescop brings the International Committee for Standardization of the marking of the carvings of footwear, which aims to establish solutions to the problem of the size of footwear and sit a future international standard sizes marked. The rise of new marketing channels, as in the case of online (...)