Course of development of shoe craftsman

2013-06-28

method:
intensive on campus

duration: 80 hours

precio:
1500 Euros VAT exempt prescription
: 25%, remaining (75%) at the beginning of the year.

Inicio:
July 1, 2013

horario: 8 am-5 pm

fecha:
July: 1 12

information and registration:
Tel: 965383021 Email: info@museocalzado.com

Directed to:
the course is aimed at designers, graduates in design industrial fashion or shoes, people with basic knowledge of footwear and interested in learning about the development of shoe craftsman, or active personnel who want to enter the world of footwear.

Place of delivery:
classrooms Museum of footwear

other interes:
visit data guided the rooms Museum of footwear
free consultation library Sector footwear of the Museum.
Visits companies industry auxiliary shoe
footwear factory visit

programa:

knowledge of 3.00 hours elements

  • 1.1. the last
  • 1.1.1. parts of the last
  • 1.1.2. type of shoe
  • 1.2. nomenclature of footwear
  • 1.1.3. Blücher
  • 1.1.4. English
  • 1.1.5. flats
  • 1.1.6. sandal
  • 1.1.7. salon
  • 1.3. Tools

adjustment 8 pm

  • 2.1. footwear numbering systems
  • 2.1.1. shim
  • 2.1.2. foot length
  • 2.1.3. perimeter
  • 2.1.4. size
  • 2.1.5. width
  • 2.1.6. measures of length
  • 2.1.7. French point
  • 2.1.8. English point
  • 2.1.9. American point
  • 2.1.10. General equivalence supported between shoes marking systems
  • 2.2. division of the last
  • 2.3. obtaining of the Causeway point
  • 2.4. obtaining the last template
  • 2.4.1. external template
  • 2.4.2. internal template
  • 2.4.3. unified template
  • 2.5. theory of the bridle
  • 2.6. mounted, you enter and excess
  • 2.7. study, adjusting and cutting of models
  • 2.7.1. adjustment and design
  • 2.7.2. climbing
  • 2.7.3. cutting cutting
  • 2.7.4. backing cutting
  • 2.7.5. salon
  • 2.7.6. Blücher
  • 2.7.7. English
  • 2.7.8. flats
  • 2.7.9. sandal
  • 2.7.10. loot
  • 2.7.11. mercedes

cut, lowered, folded and uppers 15.00 hours

  • 3.1. preparation of cutting (strapping) blade
  • 3.2. cut lining parts
  • 3.3. cut of cutting parts
  • 3.4. lowered of enter
  • 3.5. sale of returned
  • 3.6. placement of reinforcement tapes
  • 3.7. bending of hollow
  • 3.8. folded belts
  • 3.9. uppers
  • 3.10. placement of reinforcements in cutting and lining
  • 3.11. seams
  • 3.12. Enter
  • 3.13. ribeteos
  • 3.14. trimming of lining

ready, assembled and finished 30.00 hours

  • 4.1. preparation of the plant
  • 4.2. preparation of bumper and buttress
  • 4.3. embastado and focused
  • 4.4. mounted
  • 4.5. high heels
  • 4.6. preparation and placement of floor
  • 4.7. extruded form
  • 4.8. trim lace
  • 4.9. put plants and finish
  • 5. foot, Anatomy 5.00 hours
  • 5.1. skeletal elements of the foot
  • 5.2. most common deformities of the foot
  • 5.3. adaptation of the last
  • 5.4. obtaining the reproduction of the foot

knowledge of the footwear industry 7,00 hours

  • 6.1. footwearfeatures and materials
  • 6.2. hand made shoe
  • 6.3. raw materials and processed
  • 6.4. visits to companies in the sector
  • 6.4.1. shoe factory
  • 6.4.2. tanned
  • 6.4.3. lasts
  • 6.4.4. high heels
  • 6.4.5. soles and plants
source: < a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=589565417720556 & set = 218940971449671.68273.170445302965905 & type=1" target="_blank"> Museocalzado.com